Green Bay Multisport and the organizers of the Door County Triathlon will host a FREE TRAINING DAY at Murphy Park on Saturday, June 30th.
LOCATION: Frank E. Murphy County Park, 7119 Bay Shore Drive, Egg Harbor, Wisconsin.
8:00 AM – SWIM
- Fully supported swim as athletes will be assisted by team members in kayaks and paddleboards on both the Sprint and Half Iron distances.
9:00 AM – BIKE
- Bike begins.
- Athletes are able to preview both Sprint and Half Iron distance courses.
- Team members will lead various paces but you are free to ride at whatever pace you are comfortable with.
- Aid stations at approximately Mile 9 (Sprint distance turnaround), Mile 25/30 (you go by this point twice), and Mile 48.
- Water and Gatorade will be available at all aid stations along with some food (granola bars, fig newtons, pretzels).
- The second aid station will close at 11:30 am and the third station will close at 12:45 pm.
- Athletes are welcome to add in a run after the bike but it will not be supported.
COST: $ZERO! It’s a FREE training day!